On March 29, 2017, for the first time ever, Ukraine will host the international conference dedicated to chatbots – ChatBot Conference UA. We are happy to present you our key speakers!
David Pichsenmeister is an entrepreneur and software developer; founder and technology curator of a number of startups; organizer of business meetings dedicated to chatbots in Austria. Mentor at the business Incubator Lemmings I/O and the first in Europe Bot Accelerator ELEVATE; runs a weekly podcast called BotCast.wtf.
In 2015, David started building bots and open source tools such as Doublemoji (Telegram), ChatBotKit (Telegram), TelegramLogin and MemegeneratorBot (messenger). Over 75 000 people used his developments.
Key presentation points:
– Oratio’s operation principle: intersection between personal and automated messaging, customer cases;
– industry trends: chatbots to replace applications;
– conversational interface: cases of Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Home;
– structured input and Webviews service;
– canonical interfaces: how existing business processes and channels will advance and turn into comprehensive services;
– bots in group chats and discovery of bots on different messaging networks;
– human supervision of chatbots and customer care.
Yulia Guseva, Chat Online manager at PrivatBank, will tell how bots of Ukraine’s largest bank operate at ChatBot Conference. Presentation topic: Bots in PrivatBank. Live statistics.
PrivatBank online chat is a free service designed for fast and complete instruction of customers, for solving problem situations, consultations on various issues etc. The support service is available twenty four seven and the request processing time is less than a minute.
To provide such high-quality customer support, PrivatBank uses chat bots. At the conference, online chat manager will tell what functions chatbots conduct and how it helps the bank to save significantly on staff salaries.
Conference participants will find out:
- how many bots PrivatBank has;
- how PrivatBank bots operate (statistics, figures, interesting facts).
Kir Kelevra, a cryptocurrency expert and CEO at bitup.io, will present at ChatBot Conference. His presentation topic: “Barriers in using algorithmic trading in cryptocurrencies”.
Bitup.io – a platform of investment opportunities, part of B.A.G. group of companies. Service allows earning income in a cryptocurrency without the need to engage experienced financial analysts.
At ChatBot Conference, CEO of bitup.io will explain how to use intelligent services to gain profit in Bitcoin.
Main theses of the report:
- Macroeconomical review of the crypto trading market.
- Popular crypto exchanges and what’s wrong with them.
- Review of tools and integration problems.
- Conclusion and personal experience.