“Ukrainian National Committee of International Chamber of Commerce” Association and the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs is carrying out the international economic conference on “The real steps to expand foreign economic cooperation – the component of the state development” on February 23, 2017.
During the conference it is planned to reveal practical issues concerning actual directions of providing Ukrainian export.
The Ambassadors of Canada, Hungary, South Africa, Palestine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan were invited to participate in the conference.
ICC Ukraine experts will share their experiences with the participants of the conference on the issue of:
– Technologies of Ukrainian goods promotion to foreign markets and safety of export;
– Transportation of Ukrainian goods to these countries;
– Trade finance instruments.
In addition, Ukrainian companies-participants will have the opportunity to discuss the issue of establishing economic cooperation with the Heads of diplomatic missions in Ukraine.
Date and venue: February 23, 2017, the city of Kyiv, Gospitalna Street, 4, the conference hall of the hotel “Rus”.
To participate in the conference it is offered to fill in the registration form and send it to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Please register in advance. Seats are limited.
Contact persons of ICC Ukraine:
– Igor Gres, Vice President, tel.: +38 (044) 272-64-06, email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Yelizaveta Gavrylenko, Director of Foreign Economic Activity, tel.: +38 (044) 279-70-08, email: email@example.com.