ICC Ukraine jointly with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and LLC “Stanley Group” are giving a seminar regarding trade financing on the subject of “Basics of International Trade and Finance”.
The target audience of the event are experts in trade financing of banking sector, foreign economic activity entities, small and medium enterprises, transport-expediting companies, insurance and legal companies.
The specified seminar will be attended by:
- Vincent O’Brien (Member of the Banking Commission ICC, the trade finance consultant of EBRD)
- Kamola Mahmudova (EBRD Senior Banker)
- Sergiy Kostogryz (Head of Trade Finance Department of JSC “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”).
The purpose of the seminar is revealing the fundamentals of international trade and finance to expand presence in the international markets, and introduce international banking practices on the effective use of trade finance instruments.
The presentation of speakers of the event will be accompanied by interactive cases and modeling the situation.
Location: the city of Kyiv, Hospitalna Street, 12, President Hotel.
Date: March 20 – 21, 2017
To attend the seminar, please call.
Contact persons of ICC Ukraine:
– Igor Gres, Vice President, tel.: +38 (044) 272-64-06, email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– Yelizaveta Gavrylenko, Director of Foreign Economic Activity, tel.: +38 (044) 279-70-08, email: email@example.com.